Getting help with Debt Consolidation from Kevin Thatcher & Associates
If high-interest debt is catching up with you Kevin Thatcher & Associates knows how to help.
Debt consolidation will help free you from multiple high interest payments by consolidation your debt into one manageable monthly payment. When done with us, such a debt consolidation is called a proposal.
The Specifics of Debt Consolidation
Debt consolidation is basically making a deal with your creditors to manage your debt. The difference, of course, is that our debt consolidation eliminates interest and often you only pay back a percentage of what you owe. The result is you saving money by not having to make payments at the original (higher) rates that come with debt such as credit card balances and other financial commitments. While this may seem a bit technical, what it comes down to is control – letting you get a better handle on your debt and giving you more financial breathing room and lower your monthly payments.
Not sure if you could benefit from going through a debt consolidation process tailored to your unique situation by one of the experts at Kevin Thatcher & Associates? Give yourself a financial self-check up and see if you recognize any of the following tell-tale signs of debt difficulties:
- Are you constantly making overdue payments on your debt, such as making credit card payments not for last month but the one before it?
- When you do pay your credit card bill, you are only able to pay the bare minimum amount (something the big banks love as it means you will pay more in interest)? Check your credit card bill it will tell you how long it will take to pay it off.
- Are basic day-to-day expenses such as groceries and gas are paid for using credit cards, not cash?
- Do you find that more than 20 percent of each paycheque ends up being used to pay down debt?
- Do you take money from one creditor to pay another?
It can be a bit sobering to take the pulse of your finances. For some, it’s an eye opener – and not in a good way. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel. By consolidating your debt and making a deal with your creditors, you’re lightening your load of financial commitments and speeding up your arrival at a minimal or debt-free life. Another benefit of such a consolidation is no longer needing to juggle multiple bills each month, instead that pile of paper replaced by one simple payment.
If you want to learn more about how a debt consolidation from Kevin Thatcher & Associates can help you, give us a call or drop in at one of our 13 offices conveniently located across the Greater Toronto Area.Back